FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 23:09:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

> I suggest everyone cut the drama. We're talking about whether or not the
> live cd is labeled as 'gnome desktop' or leaving it as it currently is which
> says: 'fedora 11 desktop edition: featuring the gnome desktop'.
>
> I don't see the need for the distinction.

That is perfectly fine and you already said this. No need to repeat it.

However -call it drama or not- you are still ignoring my points.

- A topic was brought up to FESCo. It was concerning an unease of an
important fraction of our members.
- You may not find it an important issue personally. But that doesn't
change the fact that there is an issue.
- As a steering committee member, you must prepare for the meetings
and try to come up with different solutions if you don't agree with a
proposal, since ignoring will only help to the growth rate of a
disease.

This is the type of quality I expect from you and other FESCo members.
Do I expect too much?

Best,
Orcan