OpenFWWF and Fedora (please look at the review request...)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Jun 27 16:02:23 UTC 2009

RH> A package, waiting to be reviewed for Fedora (with no comment) for
RH> over three months. This made me sad.

It wasn't reviewable until just recently, because it had a dependency
on another package (b43-tools) which had to make it into the distro
first.  That only happened within the last couple of weeks.  There are
very, very many open review requests and it's difficult for anyone to
note all of the dependency changes.

RH> I'm offering beer as a reward.

That's absolutely no incentive to me; substitute Dr. Pepper or some
good tea, though....  I have some free time today so I'll try to take
a look.

 - J<