FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 28 07:27:31 UTC 2009

On 06/28/2009 12:40 PM, Thomas Janssen wrote:

> I might understand it wrong. But from my point of view. It's not
> newbie oriented at all. If it would be newbie oriented it would offer
> information and give options to choose, included with some basic
> screenshots of what the user gets after installation (GNOME and KDE at
> least, if XFCE is a official Spin as well, then XFCE also).

None of this is going to change with a FESCo vote. What it requires is
someone interested in working with the websites team.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/ShowUs

Involve the design team as well. Instead of pointlessly arguing in
FESCo, just do the work involved instead. Good design and a better
website will not come out of a committee vote.

Rahul