TeX Live 2008 available for testing

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:17:47 UTC 2009

2009/6/29 Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 08:10:07AM +0000, Matej Cepl wrote:
>> I think dvipdfm is maintained by you as well, isn't it?
>
> Nope, dvipdfm is maintained by Jonathan G. Underwood (jgu).

There's going to be a few of these as we switch to tl2008.

Actually, Jindrich, I think the best thing to do is actually to revert
to using the texlive bundled versions of these packages (xdvik,
dvipdfm etc) - by using the "other" upstreams we're losing the
integration work done by the texlive team.

J.