Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 19:56:10 UTC 2009

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange at redhat.com> writes:
> The Fedora bug flow is defined here:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow

> Although it is lacking clear guidelines on the choice of sub-state for
> the CLOSED state. That just requires a little docs work on the wiki.

Well, the choice of sub-state is exactly what's being debated here.
I think it's more than a "missing docs" problem, since (1) it's not
clear that we have a consensus, and (2) bodhi doesn't read docs.
Whatever we settle on will have to be implemented in bodhi.

Another thing that would be nice is to get bugzilla to show a link
to this page instead of the RHEL one when looking at a Fedora bug.

BTW, I notice that this diagram seems to treat NEEDINFO as an
independent state, which is no longer true --- it's just a flag now.

			regards, tom lane