FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 1 15:18:12 UTC 2009

> Hey, if you didn't have time to test, that's OK. Not everyone does.
> But when we're trying to figure out real issues, Rumsfeldian pseudo-analysis
> based on *KNOWN* inaccuracies doesn't help.

Oh, fun. I was hoping when I went to bed last night that my last post
won the thread, but of course it's more fun for everyone to tactically
ignore it and continue tearing strips out of each other.

Please, if you want to continue this debate, address my point that the
desktop objection that it's "bad UI" to ship multiple volume control
applications by default holds precisely no water, on the basis that they
have already been shipping multiple volume controls by default since F8
- gnome-volume-control and pavucontrol.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey