Abandon "Default Desktop"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 2 21:49:38 UTC 2009

>>> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/ to find the x86_64
>>> image. Is this intentional?
>> It's the same for all the images, the 64-bit downloads are all only shown in
>> the "all downloads" list, which is the second big beef I have with the new
>> download page.
>
> Which is plain wrong but the websites team seems not to care (started
> a thread on the websites-list which did not change anything).

Yes, I requested you raise it to FESCo about making x86_64 the default
as per your suggestion. You seem to have not done that. Note, if you
want issues to be tracked, it should be filed in the tracker and not
just posted to the list.

Rahul