182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 7 21:30:04 UTC 2009

2009/5/7 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at hi.is>:
> Agreed But...
>
> Given the experience from maintainers that give change log entries like
> "Update to" "Upstream release" etc.. which leave's testers with  ?
>
> I'm not seeing those maintainers being able to fill in what to specifically
> check or test
> ( Good change log entries usually gives us a good hint what to look for or
> test )

zeroth order.. i just need an easy way to know what is and what is not
currently installed that is from testing and thus could use some love.

first order..i need a todo list tool that is going to nag me about
testing stuff that has been installed for a few days. Something that
is going to sit in my desktop panel and nag the hell out of me to drop
a comment in the update system. Like show my five salient annoucement
texts for testing crap I have installed and challenge me to write a
comment out of that group of 5..every day..

second order...world peace.

-jef