182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:17:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think PackageKit / yum integration would definitely be the way to go.

Goes back to the underlying issue... how do you notify the user that
package foo came from updates-testing  X number of minutes/hours/days
of testing..after system installation..so they can report back after
those X number of minutes/hourse/days of testing?

We don't record from which repository a package was installed from. To
know what maybe installed from testing you have to be clever and do
something like yum --disablerepo=updates-testing list extras  diffed
against yum list extras.

-jef