182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat May 9 03:58:09 UTC 2009

> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> > That sounds extremely ugly.
>
> It is ugly...that's my point. That little ugly hack is the best way I

Sorry, I meant *that implementation* would be an ugly way to do it for
everybody.

My point is that AFAICT the right place for this is in yum or even the
RPM database, but that's quite an invasive change, so there may be some
resistance to that. So kinda just pointing out the implications of doing
it properly, I guess. Personally I think it'd be a great feature to
have.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey