OpenOffice 3.1

Dennis Björklund db at zigo.dhs.org
Sat May 9 04:48:32 UTC 2009

> Hmm even crappier then... the samba server is CentOS 5... or are you
> saying that with 2.6.29 on F10, if I mount with nodfs it should work?
>
> If I were to grab a newer samba and mock build it for EPEL 5... and that
> build succeeded, should that fix the issue then? (CentOS being at
> 3.0.33, and F10 at 3.2.11) ?

I thought it would have solved it. Your problem description sounded just
like it was that nodfs issue. Too bad.

I don't know if updating samba would help. If it was what I thought then
nodfs would have solved it just as good as updating samba would have
solved it. Now I don't know why it doesn't work in your setup.

/Dennis