Locking assertion failure. Backtrace:

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:35:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 22:31 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> OK, the real problem there is that they're abusing Qt's warning/error
> system
> to handle application errors, which isn't what it's designed for.
> That's
> why they're redirecting it to a message box.
>
> I fixed the code to disable that error handler and call QMessageBox
> directly
> where needed. Please try the following patch:
> http://repo.calcforge.org/f10/panini-0.62-x11-lock-recursion.patch

hi,

Tried the patch out..It works!!

Gives this on the terminal though..Again and again..Do we need to fix
this too?

X Error: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
error) 16
  Extension:    144 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 1 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x4e0002a

Here's a screenshot.. I think that's the way the app is supposed to be..

http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/panini/panini-screenshot.png

@Rahul : Is the packaging done now?

regards,

Ankur