Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Michael Nielsen mike at thetroubleshooters.dk
Tue May 12 08:14:20 UTC 2009

Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Mon, 11 May 2009, Michael Nielsen wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been told this is the right place to place this debate starter.
>

> You were told incorrectly.
>
> I'm sure there is a place for this kind of debate but it is SURELY not
> the devel list.

Where then?

The problem is logically related to the development path that Linux is
taking, somewhere someone must have a plan, for where Fedora is going.

If there isn't a plan for Fedora development, then that is probably the
reason for the problems that I am concerned about.   As the problems
that I'm pointing out here, could very well be the effect of chaotic
development.

/mike.