Ibus - Sorry

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed May 13 12:28:53 UTC 2009

Jens Petersen wrote:

> ----- "Steven James Drinnan" <steven at scc.hk> wrote:
>> But I missed it first because it is not included by default in the
>> live CD. Maybe something to consider?
>
> It is.  Do you mean when you start an English desktop in Live?

It depends on which live CD. It's not included on the KDE live CD because
there's no room for it (and because you have to post-install support for
non-English languages anyway because there's no way we can fit the huge
kde-l10n-* packages – the KDE live CD comes with the fonts so you can view
web pages in most languages, but that's as far as i18n support goes),
sorry.

        Kevin Kofler