Downgrading Firefox 3.5 and Thunderbird 3.0

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed May 13 18:07:36 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> You do realize that Fedora's trademark policy is even "worse" ?

But we don't expect all third parties to go through the trademark approval
process (and they don't or even can't, for different reasons), we have them
ship generic logos, the new Fedora Remix artwork (which also has a policy
to follow, but a less strict one when it comes to modification of the
software than Firefox!) or their own logos instead. I don't see why we
shouldn't do the same for Firefox.

        Kevin Kofler