Ongoing mass rebuild on s390x

karsten at redhat.com karsten at redhat.com
Sat May 16 17:35:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just in case you're wondering about the koji mails of your packages being rebuilt:

I'm currently looping over all F-11 packages and rebuilding them on s390x, which
is a secondary arch. If you have some free time and one of your packages failed
to build, please check the logs and try to figure out what went wrong. If it's
just a dependency problem, ignore it for now. If it is a real issue, I'd
appreciate it if you could take a look at it as you as the package maintainer
could most likely fix it faster than I can.

  Thanks !

           Karsten

--
 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de>   GPG 1024D/70ABD02C
 Fingerprint D2D4 3B6B 2DE4 464C A432 210A DFF8 A140 70AB D02C