Ongoing mass rebuild on s390x

Karsten Hopp karsten at redhat.com
Tue May 19 13:21:59 UTC 2009

Am 19.05.2009 12:22, schrieb Jonathan Underwood:

> Is there any way to set things up so that package builds include s390
> from this point onwards for a package - I'd rather keep packages on
> all archs "in step" ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan.

AFAIK there's a cron script which needs to run on the koji hub to run those builds on the
secondary archs. This isn't enabled yet as there are still quite a few packages missing and
we'd get too many failures caused by unresolved dependencies.
But the plan is to enable this as soon as possible.

          Karsten