I must be doing something seriously wrong...

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Fri May 22 21:03:19 UTC 2009

On Fri, 22 May 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Doing this without Google (pinky-swear), but I think Andreas noted
> that Kevin once had a list of programs that contained flags, asked if
> he still had it, and said he'd like to determine precisely how many
> packages were affected by the policy.

Yeah, sounds about right. After all, I'm just doing my Fesco homework. :D

> How'd I do?

You're doing great. And if anyone wonders, Reply-To is considered harmful.

> /me gets in the only piece of studying German he's likely to fit in
> before LinuxTag, and apologizes once again to his German friends for
> mangling their native tongue

Okay, for Linuxtag and FudCon we should be doing a language course like
FudCon Brno offered.

And I'll explain the "Beautiful thing at the beach" in person. :)

regards,
 andreas