gnaughty is a hot babe

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat May 30 15:26:35 UTC 2009

Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> some one asked me to pay the rating fees for every package!

If you want a professional rating, that's going to be your only option. It
seems clear to me from the discussion that nobody else around here is
interested in paying for an official rating of every single package in
Fedora.

If you're OK with volunteers rating the packages, then you won't have to pay
anyone, just ask for like-minded people to help you go through the packages
and rate them. I'm sure you'll find some in your custom remix's community.
But don't expect Fedora packagers to do the work for you.

        Kevin Kofler