texlive-2009 breakage?

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 08:28:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 11:19:56AM -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> I had texlive* installed.
>
> After today's update, I no longer have any /usr/share/texlive directory!
>
> I'm guessing some install script removed it??

There was a mistake in the previous release. The %postun scriptlet
tried to remove the texlive directory after removal of the main
package in order to not to leave empty directories in
/usr/share/texlive RPM didn't remove itself for some reason.

It is now fixed with the current packages in the repository.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/