Fedora Moblin remix

Tim Lauridsen tim.lauridsen at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 7 10:13:35 UTC 2009

On 11/05/2009 07:01 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> For those interested there's a new test LiveCD of Fedora Moblin remix
> [1] for those that are interesting in playing. It would be nice to
> have some feedback on good or bad issues with it. There's been almost
> 1300 downloads since I announced the last one but I've had no feedback
> what so ever and while I'd like to assume that's because its perfect I
> doubt that is the case.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Peter
>
> [1] http://fedora.roving-it.com/FedoraMoblin12-Beta2-LiveCD.iso
>
> As a side note the old one has been renamed to the following to make
> it easier to identify.
>
> http://fedora.roving-it.com/FedoraMoblin12-Beta1-LiveCD.iso

I downloaded at the livecd and booted it on my T60
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_1b38e7a8-4ef5-478b-89d5-97f0ebf135be

The interface was work and looked very nice, but it looked like the
network applet was crached, so i couldn't
connect to my wireless network :(
abrt had a crash report on network-manager-netbook, but i could not
submit it because i had not network connection.

Thanks for the nice work !

Tim