nonresponsive maintainer for clamtk

Dave M dave.nerd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:46:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

The clamtk package has not been updated since February 2009.  One of
the two bugs opened against it is a missing dependency which prevents
it from running at all. Unfortunately, it has been rebuilt for F12
with the same missing dependency, so it will not run there either.

I have tried emailing the current maintainer but that has gone unanswered.

Bugzilla # 530709 has been opened as per the unresponsive maintainer procedure.

I would like to become the maintainer for this package (although I am
not yet an existing Fedora contributor).

Thanks,

Dave