[RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 00:11:04 UTC 2009

Dne 24.11.2009 17:09, Jussi Lehtola napsal(a):
> However, there is still a justification for legacy software. Even if
> some utility only supported the ASCII code set, it would be stupid to
> bar its inclusion just because it doesn't support UTF-8, as it probably
> was not designed to serve that purpose.

I think you didn't get the message ... you are very welcome (well, I
guess, you are) to fix packaging of those fonts (see bugs at
http://is.gd/52X4m). If you say, that somebody else should do the work
(I was looking at it whether I could help there, but my estimate was
something like a week of full time work), then let that somebody else to
decide whether it makes sense.

Matěj

Ask yourself whether you’ve really obtained fullness of the Holy
Spirit, follwed by gifts needed for your service.
     -- Francis MacNutt