Fedora 12 Extremely Unstable

brad longo brad.longo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 02:08:58 UTC 2009

I just installed Fedora 12, to replace Fedora 11, and I have some bugs
but I'm not sure where to file them.  Please help me get these into
bugzilla as they are urgent.

   1. Fedora 12 crashes frequently and makes it almost unusable for me.
      It seems to crash whenever I try to edit/change sound
      preferences.  When I do this I get logged out and then have to log
      back in.  I can repeat this at any time by going to go
      System->Preferences->Sound.

   2. Editing preferences for certain programs causes me to be logged
      out but this is random and I haven't found a way to repeat it.

   3. Changes to keyboard shortcuts are not saved.  I tried mapping
      Alt+T as the shortcut for the terminal and it does not work.

Brad Longo