Bugzilla Desktop Client

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 7 07:22:49 UTC 2009

On 09/06/2009 09:30 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> You might want to look at
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/boog/
>
> We need to avoid duplication of work. Kushal Das hasn't started working
> on the GUI since we are waiting on the design team to provide mockups
> but he has a command line client that does a bunch of nifty things.

While there is probably a lot of room for collaboration, those tools
looks like having different targets, not replacements for each other:
one is a general bugzilla client aiming to be able to work with as many
ticketing systems as possible and another is intended to make bug
reporting easy *for Fedora*.