KDE-SIG weekly report (37/2009)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 16:51:51 UTC 2009

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
 to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 37/2009

Time: 2009-09-08 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2009-09-08

Meeting minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-
meeting/2009-09-08/fedora-meeting.2009-09-08-14.07.html

Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-
meeting/2009-09-08/fedora-meeting.2009-09-08-14.07.log.html

= Participants =

* BenBoeckel
* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* ThanNgo
* EikeHein
* RexDieter

= Agenda =

*  topics to discuss:
o switching back to standalone Phonon and Phonon-xine, as Qt's Phonon and its
backends will not be updated anymore [1] [2] [3]
o KDE-4.3.1 state
o constantine-kde-theme
o Red Hat Developer Conference 2009 Brno [4]

= Summary =

o switching back to standalone Phonon and Phonon-xine
 * we didn't agreed on, decision postponed now, waiting for KDE e.V. and Nokia
solution
 * we have to retest both -gstreamer and -xine backends according to our test
plan

o KDE-4.3.1 state
 * pushed to updates-testing

o constantine-kde-theme
 * near to final, please test
 * widescreen is still broken (fixed with latest build, jreznik)

o Red Hat Developer Conference 2009 Brno
 * invitation to Brno (and reminder for Kevin Kofler)

= Next Meeting =

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2009-09-15

= Links =
[1] http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6-snapshot/phonon-module.html