Non-responsive maintainer process for kurzawa / Krzysztof Kurzawski

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 08:13:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:10:03 +0200, Till wrote:

> > Good example of how poor the current process is.
>
> I agree, but at least in 3 weeks if I do remember to write all mails or
> bug comments, then FESCo will hopefully agree to allow other maintainers
> to get the packages in this case. But I would also like to have a
> community accepted way to easier fix packages that are neglected.

The single month you're willing to wait is not much of a problem. There is
a more fundamental problem. The non-responsive packager procedure could
have been started _several_ months earlier. Perhaps one year ago already.
There have been dead silent bugzilla tickets that ought to have raised an
alarm-bell.