Non-responsive maintainer process for kurzawa / Krzysztof Kurzawski

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:03:59 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> Neither am I. Yet I do all I can to stay reachable.

Right, but even still, I don't really think that "you're not online
for a week, you're gone!" is the right approach.  There are probably a
good many packagers that don't check in once a week or more.  Not the
case for you or I obviously, but I wouldn't discount that they exist.

There have been times when I'm on vacation in the middle of nowhere
and couldn't get Internet, etc.  Do I have to orphan all my packages
when I'm planning on being on vacation for two weeks? There are also
times when I can get Internet but would prefer not to, etc.

Jon "writing this at 38,000 feet on the way to SFO" Stanley