Non-responsive maintainer process for kurzawa / Krzysztof Kurzawski

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:23:13 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Monitoring
> how many bug reports go unanswered by maintainers for example.

That would be a good start. One could produce a report (sounds like
I'm volunteering, but I have no time this weekend because of my
brother's wedding) for something like "packages with no response from
the maintainer for ~3 months".

Actually writing this may be harder than it sounds, though - I could
certainly find unmodified bugs, but what if they were modified by
someone/something other than the maintainer?