Audio broken in F11

Andreas Tunek andreas.tunek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:30:15 UTC 2009

I also had some audio problems in F10 yesterday. I tried to play a
file in Totem, only to see the volume control icon (in Totem) greyed
out and no sound could be heard. If I restarted Totem everything was
fine and normal. Also, I couldn't get any sound from any flash (using
adobe`s plugin).

/Andreas