Fedora 13 Beta Slip 1 week

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 16:32:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 08:46 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I fully agree with not pushing things to stable unless they go towards
> stabilising the beta but can we please resume pushes to testing. At
> the moment there has been no pushes to testing and not having this for
> another week massively eats into the ability of people to test other
> not so critical parts of the upcoming release. I'm aware of at least
> the final gnome and sugar releases that are awaiting in the wings.

I'm trying to get bodhi modified so that we can do pushes to
updates-testing, without having things wind up in the stable branched
repo.  Also, we hope to have an accepted RC in the next few days so as
to not have another full week of limited pushes.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!