Packages requiring numpy may require a rebuild in f13 and rawhide

John Reiser jreiser at bitwagon.com
Thu Apr 1 20:41:27 UTC 2010

> Here are the  packages that might be affected according to repoquery
> run on my 32bit box with build timestamps prior to numpy 1.4.0.
    <<unsorted list of 35 packages snipped>>

Please sort the list.  Yes, many mail user agents do offer text Search,
but mostly that works well only for known literal substrings.  If you want
effective and efficient communication, then make it easy for the audience.

expendable
fonttools
gausssum
getdata-python