non-responsive maintainer: thomasvs

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:15:17 UTC 2010

W dniu 03.04.2010 20:52, Felix Kaechele pisze:
> I talked to him on IRC three days ago and he accepted one of my bugs I
> filed at morituri's (a cd ripping tool of his, best there is) bugtracker.
>
> Maybe ping him on IRC. His nick is thomasvs.
>
> Felix
Maybe Thomas is still active as a morituri upstream, but a quick look
through the bugzilla seems to indicate that he has not posted a single
comment since October. He filed his last koji build request on 15th
November, though - flumotion 0.6.1-1.
Do I have to take over Thomas' packages if they get orphaned? I'm not
sure I understand the process correctly.
Thomas, if you can read this, please respond.

Julian