Unsigned Packages - Yum/Pk

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 5 14:53:18 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-04-03 at 12:52 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
> PackageKit allows a forced install of unsigned pkg.
>
> yu does the following:
> Package krb5-libs-1.7.1-7.fc13.i686.rpm is not signed
>
> I know about --nogpgcheck.
>
> But can I edit something to the effect of:
> If unsigned don't include.

 Yum can only tell if something is signed (and by what key it is signed)
after it has downloaded the package.
 Currently we have no easy way to "exclude" packages after the download
phase (the basic problem being we'd need to go back and redo the
transaction, which was a couple of steps earlier).

 Which is to say, no.

James Antill - james at fedoraproject.org
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/releases
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/whatsnew/3.2.27