2010-03-25 Printing test day recap

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Tue Apr 6 13:28:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 08:06 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> For both different printer types? (I am pretty sure they used different PPD
> files.)

Well, does the PostScript output go closer to the edge of the paper than
where the text output gets cut off?  In other words, does it look like
it is a hardware limitation that print output cannot be closer to the
edge?

Unfortunately a lot of our PPD files have incorrect margin data, so it
is no big coincidence if two PPD files are wrong in that way. :-/

Tim.
*/