Two new applications to package and add to Fedora

Damian Brasher dbrasher at interlinux.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 12:32:48 UTC 2010

Hi List

I'm new to this list, a brief intro - I currently work for the University
of Southampton (ECS) as a systems administrator / programmer and also
run my small development company, Interlinux Ltd. See LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dbrasher

'to the chase:

I have coded two projects (beta1 and beta2) that I would like to package
and add to Fedora (extras?). I hope this archive this over several weeks
and I (my company) will be the long-term maintainer.

1) DIASER (2005-2010) - Long-term geo-redundancy archiving software [for
the cloud] written in Perl.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dspaceinvadors/

2) DSI (2001-2010) - Pristine (code) Space Invaders clone written in C and
recently revived for fun and to support DIASER.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dspaceinvadors/

Where do I start?

TIA - Damian

--