gtkmm24 updates to F13 (was Re: What are the rules for which package we build against in F-13)

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Thu Apr 8 05:51:42 UTC 2010

On 04/07/2010 09:35 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:37:25 +0200, Denis wrote:

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Thanks Mamoru-san,
>>
>> Well, this is not the most motivating news.
>
> How easy is it for releng to create a custom buildroot/tag, which
> could be used instead of working with an override tag?

Yikes, I'm pretty stumped. How can we deal with such a burdensome
process for something that is not even released yet ? Unfortunately I do
not have the spare time nor the patience to go through with it, I will
have to pass the buck on this. Heck I can't even create scratch builds
for my own testing.

-denis