Orphaning packages, retiring from

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Thu Apr 8 22:48:32 UTC 2010

After maintaining the gtkmm stack for 7 years or so, as well as a number
of other packages, I am now orphaning the remaining packages that were
still under my care. I do find that contributing to Fedora is not as fun
as it once was, and as such find it more and more difficult to commit
the time and care these packages deserve.

The following are orphaned in the pkg database:

The main gtkmm stack (ideally should be owned by the same person, some
C++ experience is helpful but not striclty required):

glibmm24
pangomm
gtkmm24
gconfmm26