Orphaning packages, retiring from Fedora packaging

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:56:56 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, den 09.04.2010, 09:40 +0200 schrieb Nikola Pajkovsky:
> On 04/09/2010 01:03 AM, Denis Leroy wrote:
> > libburn
> >
> Taken.

Since libburn is a dependency of Xfburn I'd like to invite you to become
co-maintainer of it, so you can do the necessary rebuilds after updating
libburn. I can in turn co-maintain libburn.

This is how Denis and me worked together and it worked pretty well for
us.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Denis for all his efforts. Sad
to see him leave.

Regards,
Christoph