Bodhi allows resubmitting an update with different packages?!

Matt McCutchen matt at mattmccutchen.net
Sat Apr 10 00:51:16 UTC 2010

> Once a testing package is obsoleted by newer testing packages, why do
> we need to keep those packages in bodhi's interface?

To keep the contents of bodhi and the repository consistent at all times
(subject to mirroring).  As soon as the obsolete packages are unpushed
from the repository, I have no objection to the update disappearing from
bodhi.  But this is really a separate issue from my main complaint,
which was about old feedback appearing on the update page.

--
Matt