CD install delta from F-12 to F-13 current

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 05:29:11 UTC 2010

On 04/09/2010 07:29 PM, Colin Walters wrote:

> The LiveCD is operating on the assumption that you have an internet
> connection, you just want to download something relatively small to
> get started, and can install new apps afterwards, whether that's
> Abiword, OpenOffice, or whatever else.

Have you looked into the experience of a user trying to install
Openoffice.org?  Search for office or even openoffice and you will get
dozens and dozens of packages and it is going to be very hard for a user
to actually figure out what to pick to get the right apps.  We need to
fix that problem if we are not going to include even a word processor by
default.

Rahul