Need a sponsor for beakerlib

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Apr 13 18:58:51 UTC 2010

JL> I take it from your response that you're not interested in reviewing
JL> and sponsoring this package review request?

Again, we don't sponsor packages or package review requests.  We sponsor
packagers.  Packagers need to demonstrate various things before someone
will sponsor them.  This is separate from the acceptability of the
package itself.

All you should take from my response is a set of questions that will
need to be answered before someone's going to step up and sponsor the
packager.  Whether or not I have any personal interest in this
particular package or packager has nothing to do with that.

 - J<