Reverting kaddressbook back to previous version?

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 14 13:53:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Juha Tuomala <Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Ryan Rix wrote:
>> On Mon 12 April 2010 6:40:59 am Juha Tuomala wrote:
>>> I recall, that the earlier version had some level of Akonadi support
>>> as well, so in theory, would it be possible to revert the codebase
>>> back to the one that can actually be used?
>>
>> Sure, try `man yum`.
>
> You mean that we're here to solve our own problems, not to make a
> good distribution for great public?

We *have* a good distribution for great public. Kaddressbook works as
expected for me. If you have a problem with it, ask for help and you
get help.
You got the right answer for what you asked. *You* want the older
version. Good luck downgrading and have fun with it.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium