potentially unmaintained packages

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:44:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 09:38:03AM +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 13.04.2010, 17:03 -0400 schrieb Seth Vidal:
>
> > http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/potentially-unmaintained/2010-04-13/
>
> I see packages_by_user, pkgs_with_bugs and everything. What I would like
> to see is pkgs_with_bugs_by_user, because this is something that should
> really considered harmful. If a package has no bugs, I don't think it
> needs a new build.

Reading this made me think that this would be a great thing to expose
continuously, for instance on this packagedb page:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/toshio

Querying bugzilla is a comparatively expensive process so it's probably
something we need to do by syncing the count of bugs into the db via a cron
job.  Any takers?

-Toshio