Fedora 13 bodhi updates cleanup

Klaus Grue grue at diku.dk
Fri Apr 16 20:13:14 UTC 2010

> We've had a couple of issues with F13 updates where multiple
> versions of a package had updates-testing requests filed in
> bodhi at once, causing the 'wrong' update to be pushed to
> final.

Sorry, if I'm the guilty (this is my first package). I requested testing
for F11, F12, F13, F14. The system said "no you can't". Checked spelling.
Tried again. same result. Then I requested testing for F11, F12, F13. That
worked. At one point there seemed to be two logiweb-0.2.8-10.fc11 in
Bodhi.

-Klaus