Orphaning of Java packages I own

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 08:32:22 UTC 2010

On 21 April 2010 17:17, Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> wrote:
> I have orphaned the following packages in Fedora. Some of these are
> core Java packages -- I don't have time to maintain them anymore and
> would rather that someone more active take over:

Sorry to hear that you don't have time for these -- I'm willing to
(co) maintain most of these. In particular, as I wrote last week, I've
been fiddling with the following packages recently so I'll certainly
put my name on them. I don't want to deal with such core packages
alone though, so don't let this stop anyone else from taking them. :)

> maven-doxia -- Content generation framework
> velocity -- Java-based template engine

I'm also willing to help out with maven-* and plexus-* as necessary ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278