Thunderbird bz 579023 still not fixed even though there is an upstream fix available

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Fri Apr 23 00:45:15 UTC 2010

On 04/22/2010 08:30 PM, John Poelstra wrote:

> An unofficial patched version would be better than the current situation.
>
> John

 FWIW - I use the nightly builds from mozilla.org .. no crashes at all
with 3.1 nightly - be aware if you use enigmail, that versions after the
4/05 build do not work (so far as of 4/22).

 You might want to try an upstream build of 3.0.x see if it fares better
for you.

 Also, 64 bit firefox/thunderbird may not work properly - I have found
running the 32 bit version to be less problematic.

 YMMV

 gene/