How to contact Matthias Saou?

Chen Lei supercyper at 163.com
Mon Apr 26 13:49:48 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-26 21:35:53,"Michael Cronenworth" <mike at cchtml.com>  wrote:
>I had started[1] this process weeks ago. He rebuilt easytag a few days
>after my initial e-mail but for an unrelated bug report. He has not
>responded to my direct e-mails or bug reports or shown any other
>activity since.
>
>[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-April/134383.html
>--
I would like to see "let all packagers edit this package" feature in pkgdb ASAP. Thus, we can make many trival
packages to be editable for all packagers after defining a scope for trival package.
e.g.
Trival packages which don't have a co-maintainer should be editable for other packagers.

Regard.
Chen Lei