playing flash regression in f13-beta

Luming Yu luming.yu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:47:44 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26/04/10 09:01, Luming Yu wrote:

>>> If by hang you mean it just keeps loading.
>>
>> It looks like keeps loading, since no new picutre is displayed  except
>> the first one indicating
>> it's receving data forever..
>>

> I have them playing in Chromium. F13.

Chromium + F13 makes no differences...
FF 3.6.4-beta makes no differences...
In my experiences (along with others),  "Bacteria-size Babies Among
Ocean's Smallest Life" can't play *until* some playable videos (like
"tiger: on that site) haven been played successfully.
So it's extremely confusing if someone says " it works for me" when
referring to those *weird* videos on national geographic web site,
isn't it?

ps.  64bit plug-in seems to work just fine.