Add mercurial to development group?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Apr 29 08:00:58 UTC 2010

On 04/29/2010 09:24 AM, Adam Miller wrote:
> By that logic we shouldn't have a development group at all since developers
> know what they need.

I sense a misunderstanding.

Yes, IMO, any "default" (preselection) of "a devel group of packages"
hardly makes sense. However, marking packages as members of an optional
"devel group of packages" surely makes sense.

Or differently: One person's most valuable devel-tool is another
person's packaging bloat ;)

Ralf